G12-Kamik, 2Y, l/s poly ski jacket,
- Fuchsia (stain-see images), very much loved and whoever owned this jacket had loads of fun :-)!
The waterproof/breathable Kamik insulated jacket keeps her warm all day long, from first chair to afternoon hot cocoa back at the lodge to evening snowman building sessions.
- 8,000 mm/5,000 g waterproof breathable rating and synthetic insulation makes this a great choice for cold, wet winter days; critical seams are sealed to help prevent leaks,
- Bionic Finish durable water repellent (DWR) coating repels light moisture and dirt,
- Removable hood has hook-and-loop adjustments,
- Powder skirt with gripping elastic keeps out snow and stays in place,
- Spandex knit cuffs with thumbholes and tricot-lined handwarmer pockets offer extra warmth,
- 3M® reflective taping adds visibility when the sun sets early in winter,